Thursday, October 23, 2008

Travel Arrangements

Bok! I'm starting to plan my travel arrangements for the spring (in addition to starting a bit of online Croatian language training). I'm crazy excited. I talked to the travel agent arranging the group flight today. We're flying JFK-Vienna-Zagreb on Austrian Airlines - heading out on January 26, the program ends May 11.

I'm not planning to return with the group - I'd like to see Rome, then, of course, the requisite stop in Magstatt to see the relatives(!!). Vienna will be my travel hub, of course. I don't like the idea of flying east only to fly west again (PTSD of my August 2007 Basel > Zurich > Munich > Philly mess), but if it means spending some time in Austria and saving some money, I'll hack it! I'm flying back on Saturday, May 30th.

All of this needs to be finalized by November 21; it's so hard to plan things this far in advance for a spontaneous person like myself.

Sve do kasnije!!
(Until later)

No comments: